2013年10月27日 星期日

shamed pair still speak in public .... NO WAY!













Image source: http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/mar/11/huhne-pryce-verdict-ugly-stuff-penalty-points 

I never like to talk about politics in my blog. But, I find something very bizarre in British media. 

Chris Huhne (liberal democratic politician) and his former wife Vicky Pryce (economist) .... the pair who went to jail some while ago. One is a lier who lied to the public; the other one is an accomplice who didn't correct her husband (then) and instead took speeding points for him (such a fool!). They are in the end proved as being dishonest and untrustworthy. In the business world, they no long have any credibility. However, the Guardian newspaper still published Huhne's articles. TV channels, like BBC and Sky TV, asked him for comments on energy. Also, BBC Radio 4 invited Vicky Pryce to do review on Sunday's newspapers. How could such a disgraceful pair still speak in public? 

If they have been invited to join some programmes such as "Big Brother", "I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here," and some other entertaining shows, that would be perfect fine. But, inviting them to talk about serious issues in public, I am sorry .... I simply don't agree with that.

沒有留言:

張貼留言